ombining decades of experience in Women’s imaging with forward-thinking technologies, the Voluson S10 offers both clinical excellence and true investment value for the advanced ultrasound user.
From the power of the Voluson Core Architecture to its intuitive system design, the Voluson S10 brings you even more of what you need in ultrasound for OB/GYN applications including:
- More confidence: Outstanding image quality, automated measurement tools and easy to use volume imaging.
- More image information: the large Voluson S10 monitor displays 98% more image information than previous Voluson Signature Series models.
- More workflow speed: the Voluson S10’s intuitive system design helps reduce keystrokes and keeps critical key functions at your fingertips.
- More scanning efficiency: Four active probe ports provide easy access to ultra-light weight probes at the touch of a button.
Built on GE’s powerful VolusonTM Core Architecture, the Voluson S10 provides exceptional image quality and advanced capabilities across a wide range of applications helping you make critical clinical decisions with confidence and helping you stay at the forefront of women’s health imaging. Utilizing hardware elements and software across the Voluson portfolio, the Voluson S10 provides.
- Superb 2D images – optimized for clarity and detail
- Advanced color Doppler to assist you in assessing vascular anatomy and function
- Exceptional penetration with consistent image quality to address your most difficult to image patients
- Easy to acquire 3D/4D imaging to provide more information and assist in patient communication
Advanced Image Quality Tools:
- HDlive -helps provide 3D and 4D images with exceptional anatomical realism
- Advanced VCI with OmniView provides exceptional clarity in any image plane, even when viewing irregularly shaped structures
23-inch widescreen LED monitor – This high-definition monitor delivers 98% more image information than our previous Signature Series monitor – images come to life and it helps you see tiny details clearly. The layout is customizable and you can view measurement data and images side-by-side for comparison and trending